Monday, November 24, 2008

Whales


I am not sure if I have gathered any regular readers on this blog yet, but if you are, you may have noticed my absence over the last few weeks. I have been away spending some time on the beautiful Mid-North Coast of NSW. So the next few posts will be about the life beyond my garden, and that of the life on this section of the coast.
One of my playgrounds during this time was the beautiful Pacific Ocean, and host at the moment to the whale migration along the East Coast. Looking for dolphins, & noticing some splashing in the water just off the coast, we came to the conclusion that these splases where way to big for dolphins, and could only be made by whales. This pic shows Mum & Baby having a great time.

1 comment:

Lona said...

Welcome home.We will be looking forward to some pictures of your visits among the coasts.