Monday, December 1, 2008

Kangaroo Paw


My babies are doing well & have not looked back from being removed from their black tubes & planted in something larger & more nourishing. They have been rained on a few times over the last few days, so hopefully this will help them to establish.

The above pics are of the kangaroo paws that are planted on the nature stip just before the bridge at Tuncurrry. They look stunning, & I fugure if they grow well on a council nature strip, they should go well in my garden as well. After another spell in my own garden, trying to clean out all the encroaching grass, I had a brain wave that I could plant kangaroo paws all the way down my side path. Mmmmm............ something to think about. The local nursery had heaps of them the other day when I went for a visit.

No comments: